Digital Marketing

Want to Drive More Traffic To Your Business?

Your website is your online salesperson, there to draw customers in when you can’t be present. But how will people find out about your website if they have never heard of it? That’s where digital marketing comes in. With the help of various technologies such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Geofencing, and more, your website could be receiving more traffic than ever before.

Marketing Can Be Overwhelming. The Good News Is, You Have Options.

Paid Advertisements

On average, it takes seven times for an ad to pop up in order for a person to click on it. By using complex algorithms, we can target likely clients and draw them to your site.

Learn More

You see them every day, whether it be on your Facebook feed, morning commute, or a random Google search; paid advertising is everywhere. By using paid advertising and monitoring your target demographic’s search history, your business can show up wherever your customers are on the web, enticing them to give your site a visit. According to Google, businesses make an average of $2 in income for every $1 they spend in advertising through their system called AdWords. And this can be improved. Using analytics and optimization, your site could be receiving even more income, for the same amount spent.

Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

SEO allows your business to show up on search engines such as Google which is useful because there are over 3.5 billion Google searches every day. Click “learn more” for more details and pricing.

Learn More

Websites don’t just show up on search engines by themselves. They need help from a piece of technology called Search Engine Optimization (SEO for short). The top results on search engines are determined by their SEO score; the higher the score, the higher they are placed. According to Google, over 95% of all search traffic lies on the first results page, leaving only 5% of traffic to the rest of the millions of results. By increasing your SEO score, the traffic to your website is increased exponentially. We can help your business reach more clients than you thought possible. Contact us for pricing!

Marketing Analytics

By comparing the data from your marketing, we can determine what ads need to be shown in front of who in order to maximize traffic brought to your website.

Learn More

Web analytics is the measurement of user behavior across all of your web pages. It can tell you how many users visit your cite, how long they stay there, and what method they use in order to access different parts of your page. With this information, it makes it easy to create a better user experience for your viewers. Understanding customer behavior is key to improving your website as a whole. By using analytics to monitor how your users navigate your website, your online marketing campaigns, Search Engine Optimization, and Social Media Presence, can all be improved to their fullest potential.

Social Media Marketing

Currently, there are over three billion people using some sort of social media every month. By placing ads for your business on these sites, more people will be drawn to your company.

Learn More

Over 70% of all people today are on social media and see numerous ads on such sites each day, which can be a priceless tool if used correctly. On average, it takes a person seven times seeing a business’ ad in order for them to search for that company. By utilizing marketing on social media platforms, your business can improve its brand awareness and get more clients in a more cost (and time) effective way.

Interested in a different step?

Schedule a

Free

Consultation

Start you success today!